Maverick ET732 for $44.99 at Amazon

Thanks for the heads-up. Went ahead and ordered a second one.

Was about to pull the trigger for one on ebay for 55, but this is an even better deal!

Thanks for posting this deal.

I have been putting off purchasing one, but at this price I had to order one.

Wifey has Amazon Prime. Went through her Prime and got it for $ 31.80, free 2 day shipping. It would not accept the discount code but still money ahead.

Costs you money? I just SAVED you $15 :becky:

Ummmmm, so this is the same logic as my wife coming home with a $200.00 pair of shoes that she got on sale for $150.00 and telling me that she saved me $50.00.....

Still do not understand that logic, but I bought one anyway! :biggrin1:

Thanks!

Wifey has Amazon Prime. Went through her Prime and got it for $ 31.80, free 2 day shipping. It would not accept the discount code but still money ahead.

I bet because you ordered the et73 not the et732

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Maverick-Wireless-BBQ-Thermometer-Set/dp/B0000DIU49/ref=pd_sbs_lg_4"]Amazon.com: Maverick Wireless BBQ Thermometer Set - Maverick ET73: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

OK tried it but say's the code is not acceptable I'm doing something wrong ??

Doug,

Looks like it just expired, I see someone on slickdeals saying they waited too long.

BV

Bought one at 60 from amazon a week or so ago. Called amazon and they said they could not apply the code for the discount. Lady was very nice and said to buy one with the discount and return the full price one. Tried to order and the deal is over. Oh we'll I gave it a shot. I need to be quicker.

Back