***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Stuff It!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Stuff It!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea what Jed is going to call... :noidea:

Technically I believe under da rules that is know as a Double Mongo. This is covered under section 9, sub-paragraph VI in Article 256-69/Fark. "wherein an individual is Mongo'd within the official throwdown time frame of entries, said entry must take the aforementioned Mongo and then hope to fark they still win....:thumb: Or else they have been mongo'd for life. If said individual and or their entry is Mongo'd again within the same throwdown, with or without provocation, then said Mongo-ee has now been double mongo'd and must just"..............Ah Fark it.....:twitch:. Triple Mongo gets into chit that can't even be explained by humans...........:tsk:

I thought I'd drop in and see how the voting went. I was surprised to see that voting closes at 2:13 PM. :loco: I'm not going to question our officials but I do have to wonder where that came from. :tape:

First of all, I'm glad to see that this TD garnered a few more entries than the one I won (with only three! :roll: ) Unfortunately that wider field has not helped my entry and I am winning! :bow: (the race to the bottom. :wink: )

So... What to do with my vote? The top contenders both look really good. I find it hard to choose between them. There are some other great looking entries as well. A vote for one of them would not help select the winner, but it would recognize what I think is best. Or I could vote for myself and risk my position as cellar dweller. :laugh: I think not.

Back