Old Skool/High Tech - April 4 in Shannon Ill

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Who's going?

Anyone happen to be heading out east of there (like through/near Rockford)? My brother is looking for a ride after the class to/near Woodstock Ill. His wife is dropping him off in Shannon on Friday on her way to visit her sister in Woodstock which she'll be staying until Sunday. If someone's going that direction, he'd be interested in a ride in exchange for some gas.

thanks

PS - he doesn't talk as much as I type

I don't know how I missed this thread. Sorry... My wife and I are going but we live in the western suburbs and aren't close to Woodstock. He could ride back with us but someone would have to meet us along the way back or pick him up at our house in Batavia.

I know that Tonto is going but they wouldn't be going near Woodstock on he way back either.. The same with Scottie since he lives in the western 'burbs, too.

Who else is going to the class? Roll call time! :-D

Yep. Me and my better half are going. Unfortunatley Bobby, like Ron said, we won't be going near Woodstock.
Just got an e-mail from Rod with all the final details...sounds like it's gonna be great...see you all there!

I just exchanged e-mails with Mike Lake and, at least for now, there is no road construction in the Shannon area. It was a pain to get into Shannon for the past two summers due to construction.

We'll probably get to the hotel at around 3:00pm on Friday to get settled in and then head over to the class at around 5:00.

Back