-> IN PROGRESS: ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Video Short" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

I'm waiting for Hometruckin...
It's like Carly sang
"Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'"..............................................................................
And stay right here 'cause these are the good old days

Cool video! If you've ever watched the show "Moonshiners" that they film in my area, then you know what I sound like. :biggrin: It pisses me off to no end that they put subtitles on shows like Moonshiners and Swamp People where the characters have perfectly understandable southern accents, but not on shows where people have thick Boston or Brooklyn or Joisey accents and you can't understand a word that they're saying. :mad:

:pound::pound::pound:

I'm with you brother.... Swamp people etc... I can understand them fine even without their teeth..:biggrin1:. In fact, pretty much all the US accents are no big deal. What I have trouble with is some of those real thick Cornwall accents... country Irish, Scottish etc... Thems bloody hard to unnerstand.

Glad you had no trouble with my accent.. I didn't have time to put in te subtitles!:tsk:

Cheers!

Bill

:pound::pound::pound:

I'm with you brother.... Swamp people etc... I can understand them fine even without their teeth..:biggrin1:. In fact, pretty much all the US accents are no big deal. What I have trouble with is some of those real thick Cornwall accents... country Irish, Scottish etc... Thems bloody hard to unnerstand.

Glad you had no trouble with my accent.. I didn't have time to put in te subtitles!:tsk:

Cheers!

Bill

Fark off ye bloody git!

Sorry, I can't farkin understand you.... say agin????

Please accept this as my official entry into the Video Throwdown.

I have been putting together these shorts and have learned a lot but certainly not enough. Great Idea! Please enjoy, I sure did.

It goes like this

[ame]http://youtu.be/9VqEzUoINV0[/ame]

Thanks for watchin'

Awesome Jed! I unnerstood EVERY WORD!

And the food was awesome too! Lurve those Muffin Chickens!

Cheers!

Bill

Jed, I loved hearing the sizzle sounds, great job! Had no trouble understanding you though that could change if you talked quickly with lots of words. I've never eaten cheeks, they looked good as did everything else. Mmmmm.

Jed, I loved hearing the sizzle sounds, great job! Had no trouble understanding you though that could change if you talked quickly with lots of words. I've never eaten cheeks, they looked good as did everything else. Mmmmm.

That's the thing... no such thing as talking quickly. We've all got plenty of time in the South...:biggrin1:

Has anyone filed for an extension on this TD? Is that even possible.

I'll check the special rules.

Has anyone filed for an extension on this TD? Is that even possible.

I'll check the special rules.

I'm still waiting for someone to put together the Cooking with the Master episode. :pop2:

Back