View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #37
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
Definitely my simple steaks seared around 650 degrees over mesquite coals topped with my home made compound butter. Cut fresh from wet aged roasts
I'm going to do that this summer. Can you tell us more about wet aged roast for steaks? Are you aging them yourself? How do you do that? The reason I'm asking is I was at a steak theme night at a local restaurant about a month ago and they served 30 day dry aged beef steaks. They were unbelievably good! I'm going to google around to get more info on dry and wet aging -- I would love to know what YOU do. I can't wait to make great steaks this summer. Your entry looks great!
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote