View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
SirPorkaLot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : John
Talking **Seeking Volunteers, Wannabees & Fanatics - NorCal

So here is the scoop.

I have a team: Sir Porkalot BBQ that has competed in backyard & KCBS events in the Southeast since 2009.

The "team" consists of myself and my teenage son, with a parade of others that have helped from time to time.

I am relocating to Northern, CA this summer, and while my son will be here, none of my other "help" will.

So I am seeking new pit bitoches

I have had a couple of bay area brethren express some interest, but in cases where they may not be available due to other commitments, I would still be left without the proper support.

I live in the Central Valley (Stockton, CA) area currently, and will be relocating this summer to the North bay or Central Valley areas (within an hour of Stockton & Concord), so most of the contests I am looking at are within a 2 hour drive of this area.

Pay: $0.00
Hours: Long
Work Conditions: Hot & Smoky with scattered beers

You are responsible for your own transportation to the contest and lodging (you will find me on an air mattress by the pit most nights)

If you are still reading this with interest, you should have your head checked. , and you should also get in touch with me.

Last edited by SirPorkaLot; 03-15-2012 at 01:58 PM..
SirPorkaLot is offline   Reply With Quote