***Vote - BBQ Brethren Special "Foods Of Love!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren Special "Foods of Love!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!

I need Shaggy's to start, Uncle G's mega over stuffed taco and then Kathy's carrot cake.....:hungry:

If I could gain weight I'd bee 400# just reading this stuff :laugh:

Once again, my quest for a Zero is foiled! :wink:

One could go into a food coma just looking at these pics This is going t take a little while

I could easily hit any or all of these especially that beautiful carrott cake. However those oysters really got to me I got to have some of them

Chuck roast braised in wine and served on mashed taters. Whats not to love about that. :thumb:

First there's a souffle' done on a smoker. Then, in the next episode, a farking cake. How can I not vote for cake? :thumb::thumb:

I'm with you G. I don't even like vegetables in my desert, but that cake and the story that goes with it got my vote.

yeppers that's what got my vote as well. I mean a cake on the smoker :shocked:

And it sure looked really tasty too :heh:

I had a tough time deciding on this one. After reviewing all the cook threads, the Carrot cake was 2nd but a hard choice. I had to go with the making her favorite meal when she was sick card along with the amount of work and just great looking meal that DerHusker made.

They were all great food that I would eat right now!

I'm votin for the Dom Perignon, Oh, the food look's Great too, but really Shagdog is the one I'm votin for. Awesome

I had a tough time deciding on this one. After reviewing all the cook threads, the Carrot cake was 2nd but a hard choice. I had to go with the making her favorite meal when she was sick card along with the amount of work and just great looking meal that DerHusker made.
Plus did you see the post where I'm claiming it has healing powers? :becky:

I had a tough decision between Deguerre and DerHusker. There were some impressive seafood cooks like Shagdog and Charred Apron but as I don't eat fish or seafood it was too difficult for them to make the finish line. Lot of cooks with considerable flavour development and an engaging story told in words and picturese. Congratulations to everyone for making this a difficult decision. Vote for DerHusker.

Congrats, DerHusker! Well deserved win! :clap2:

As for me...my typical bronze medal finish :sad: Sure was a fun and tasty cook, though! :thumb:

Back