Video Review: The Grill Barrow

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/HeWaXqFefCc[/ame]

If you ever wanted to move your kamado grill off your patio or deck to some other location on your property, you probably know that the terrain makes it difficult with the wheels that are used on most carts and tables. The Grill Barrow system gives you excellent control over moving that heavy grill...

Thanks for the review. It looks like it works as advertised 100%. A black table top would look killer with the red kamado.

I think a black top could be a good idea also in some ways but not in others. I'd like black because it would reduce the eye glare from the surface when working in the sun. The black top would be easier to keep looking clean but hard to visually confirm that it's clean if you wanted to use that top as a food prep surface...

Great review !

That looks like a very handy platform for mobility and ease of use. I like the work surface and the additional cut-out board provided to you.

Looks as if it roll onto a utility trailer fairly easy.

Great review !

That looks like a very handy platform for mobility and ease of use. I like the work surface and the additional cut-out board provided to you.

Looks as if it roll onto a utility trailer fairly easy.

It would be easy to put on a trailer and strap it down securely with the accessory transport support...

An error occured so I couldn't watch the whole video- do those handles fold down or are they removable in some way? They look to be at a very bad height for testicular mishaps IMO.

Back