• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I don't buy chicken wings very often

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
because they are stupid expensive when compared to a whole chicken, or even legs and thighs but every once in a while...

Wings and a halved chicken...
Half rubbed with Plowboys Yardbird and dusted with a little SM Cherry
Half rubbed with SM Cherry.
0A25F4BD-D044-429D-8C18-F96000CC2FB5-4706-000003E52055131D.jpg

So good - love the little bit of char..

Chicken wings used to be cheap before people found out about them, just like tri-tip.

Nice cook on those chicken bits. Nice char on them!

Those look great. I could eat wings every day.

Wangs are good. I like 'em asian style, garlic style, buffalo style. Cajun style, Hawaiian style, Jamaican Jerk style, flamethrower style, Caribbean style, Mexican style any farking style as long as the beer is ice freaking cold. I like 'em I like 'em I like 'em yes I do. and yes I like a little char on them too. Thx for sharing.

Wangs are good. I like 'em asian style, garlic style, buffalo style. Cajun style, Hawaiian style, Jamaican Jerk style, flamethrower style, Caribbean style, Mexican style any farking style as long as the beer is ice freaking cold. I like 'em I like 'em I like 'em yes I do. and yes I like a little char on them too. Thx for sharing.

So what I'm hearing is you sort of like wings....

I am a wing lover. But you are right about the cost. I can pretty regularly get chicken thighs for $.89-1.19/lb. Wings rarely go down to $2.49/lb. What's up with that??
Yours look great though!!

You cooked them up just fine there L-M, for someone who doesn't cook them very often

You have inspired me! I'll be cooking wings for lunch for the staff!

Back