The Rub Co. NEW Hot Wing Rub Trial Pron!!!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We have been working on a new hot wing rub that I finally got to test out last night. Still have some tweaks but we are getting close! This rub will only be a LIMITED EDDITTION ( 100 units) so we will probably start pre-orders in a few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for more test cooks and info. Enjoy the pron!:thumb:
IMG_1801-Copy.jpg

IMG_1802-Copy.jpg

IMG_1803-Copy.jpg

IMG_1804-Copy.jpg

IMG_1805-Copy.jpg

IMG_1808-Copy.jpg

IMG_1807-Copy.jpg

Very beautiful wings man!!! Any further details about the rub other than it is made for wings? Flavor profile? Habenero, ghost pepper, cayenne, anything....:becky:

Sounds like you've got a winner on your hands, Ryan. I wish you the best of luck with your new release! :thumb:

Looks great - I think you and KCMike should each send me a sample and I will do dueling limited edition rubs and tell you who wins!

:laugh:

I'm thinkin' that the cayenne/vinegar combination vs the habanero in flavor profiles would warrant having BOTH...but that's just me. Now, Steph needs to jump in on the hot wing rub bidness...So I can have all three.:becky:

Steph is already in for a case. Looks like he might need more!

And here we go with more rubs to buy and try. Good thing the holidays are coming so I will have a chance to try all of the different rubs. Looking forward to the next post. :thumb:

Back