What's cookin' for Mothers Day

TropicDad

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Tomorrow I am firing up the smoker, chicken thighs, italian sausage and some other link sausage. Mac and cheese, green beans and baked beans. Also a rum runner for mama! What are you guys and gals cooking?

Brisket and ribs with beans, potato casserole, salad and a few mixed drinks.

Making some burgers, buns, and french fries for tomorrow. Wife requested it, and my sons have been HOUNDING me for french fries. She's just after the burgers.

Going to grill up some mushrooms and throw them in a thick cheese sauce to go with the burgers as well. Probably going to grill up some broccoli florets for the wife's side, she's low carbing it with me. Ohhhh yeah.

1400 hotdogs for a charity event - 1 WSM, 1 BW Chubby, 1 Old Smokey :shocked: but add 2 Brethren - campdude and offthehook - plus my sons and a plan, and I know it's gonna rock!

Tonight I'm making a strawberry whipped cream pudding pie with chocolate graham crackers as a crust with additional mid and top layers, and a chocolate Greek yogurt cream cheese frosting with diced strawberries on top. This will chill overnight and be ready tomorrow.

briskets and chickens

b.jpg

chiks.jpg

It's my wife's first Mother's Day so we're going with a seafood feast on the Weber Kettle:

Lobster Tails
King Crab Legs
Scallops on Rosemary Skewers
Sweet Potatoes
Beets
Brussell Sprouts

For dessert I'm attempting a grilled pineapple/grilled pound cake recipe.

Back