Roll Call, Sedalia MO, 6/15-6/16 (With RESULTS)

So does GC and RGC! :twisted:

Good luck hope it happens for you...All I know is that the contest is a good contest...We dont mind doing the people's choice they give you all the meat plus a good spot...If you want to do it then do it if not oh well...We have done it each year that we have gone and actually won the contest one year while doing the people's choice(with just the two of us, so one of us always had to be serving the public)...We will also continue to do it because it helps the contest make money..You either can do it or not just depends on how you can manage your time...Dont mean to come down on anyone but saying that only locals win and that you can only do it with help is wrong....Can't wait to see everyone again...And to all good luck:p

Good luck hope it happens for you...All I know is that the contest is a good contest...We dont mind doing the people's choice they give you all the meat plus a good spot...If you want to do it then do it if not oh well...We have done it each year that we have gone and actually won the contest one year while doing the people's choice(with just the two of us, so one of us always had to be serving the public)...We will also continue to do it because it helps the contest make money..You either can do it or not just depends on how you can manage your time...Dont mean to come down on anyone but saying that only locals win and that you can only do it with help is wrong....Can't wait to see everyone again...And to all good luck:p
Point well made.......I just talked to Chris from the contest and he stated he'd heard there was "smack talk" going on about the people choice.....
Like I stated above, after how it effected how T and I worked together at Fulton doing their People's Choice, we elected not to do it. If it was all 4 of us Belly Brothers cooking it, then I'd say, "Hell Yea!"

Sooooooooo........from this post forward, let's keep our comments about cooking the Peoples Choice to "Yes I am cooking, or No I'm not cooking"
anything else will be edited or deleted.....we owe that to the promoters of the contest........THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Point well made.......I just talked to Chris from the contest and he stated he'd heard there was "smack talk" going on about the people choice.....
Like I stated above, after how it effected how T and I worked together at Fulton doing their People's Choice, we elected not to do it. If it was all 4 of us Belly Brothers cooking it, then I'd say, "Hell Yea!"

Sooooooooo........from this post forward, let's keep our comments about cooking the Peoples Choice to "Yes I am cooking, or No I'm not cooking"
anything else will be edited or deleted.....we owe that to the promoters of the contest........THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Awesome we will see you there..Mark will be there sometime in the morning with all the kids I can not get off work so I will not be there until later in the evening..Hopefully there will be some cold beer left for me to drink:p

paul got off work for that day and i have the day off we are are going to get as fast as we can

we are doing people choice for our sponcers and to talk q with the people
we had fun with it last year the people next to us were from kc had an great time love the set up there big and open

york

Awesome we will see you there..Mark will be there sometime in the morning with all the kids I can not get off work so I will not be there until later in the evening..Hopefully there will be some cold beer left for me to drink:p

Nope Becky... we should have it all gone by the time you get there. :wink:

paul got off work for that day and i have the day off we are are going to get as fast as we can

we are doing people choice for our sponcers and to talk q with the people
we had fun with it last year the people next to us were from kc had an great time love the set up there big and open

york

One thing about us not doing PC is that we got to set up further back and it was pretty much a 40 foot x 100 foot spot if we wanted! It really is a great location for a contest... electric and water at every site, relatively flat and even a few trees for shade in places. If you haven't cooked it before, there are showers as well.

One thing about us not doing PC is that we got to set up further back and it was pretty much a 40 foot x 100 foot spot if we wanted! It really is a great location for a contest... electric and water at every site, relatively flat and even a few trees for shade in places. If you haven't cooked it before, there are showers as well.

Sedalia is one of our favorite contest. Jeff is exactly right.

Well, since I did so crappy in Raytown I think Im gonna come down as a pit b*tch and cook with Bubba and Jeff. Im excited to see so many Brethren coming out, it's gonna be a heck of a party. Good to meet everyone in Raytown. I love hangin with the brother's. Jay, make sure Team Q has a fatty for me and bring some Sweet Heat!!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Jordan ... I was thinking of doing the same if I can find a team to host me.

Since Andy will be at the LPQ, I thought about coming down and visiting and maybe Judging if they needed any more, but I will have the girls. Good luck everyone!

Kim come on out. If you want Kalyn can cook cook Kids Q as a Meathead!! I think there are two categories and they award prizes in both and overall. Looked like a good kids Q last year.

You and the girls can also help us pass out the Peoples Choice that we may get in since the organizer is asking so nicely.

I asked Kaylin if she was interested and got a big YES! What is the schedule? We would be glad to help you out.

Dang, sorry I missed this offer! LOL! We declined to to people's choice because it's during turn-in time (11:30 am to 1:00 pm). Kim, Kid's Q meeting is 5 or 5:30 pm (Chris wasn't sure) and turn-in is 7pm Friday ... FYI. Tammy will probably get Taylor down around 4pm. I think we're taking Taylor's 6x10 foot wading pool so bring the girls' swim suits.

Dang, sorry I missed this offer! LOL! We declined to to people's choice because it's during turn-in time (11:30 am to 1:00 pm). Kim, Kid's Q meeting is 5 or 5:30 pm (Chris wasn't sure) and turn-in is 7pm Friday ... FYI. Tammy will probably get Taylor down around 4pm. I think we're taking Taylor's 6x10 foot wading pool so bring the girls' swim suits.

Thanks for the info. I will bring their suits, they will love it, thanks!

You know I would have helped.....first come first serve.:wink: :p

Kim,

Wayne doesn't make the calls on the camper...I do.

You and the girls are welcome to Wayne's bunk as long as you don't mind stinky, snoring drunk men in the same camper with you. Oh, wait, you're married to Andy...nevermind!:twisted::eek::twisted:

Wayne, I'll bring the truck tent for extra sleeping space.

Kim,

Wayne doesn't make the calls on the camper...I do.

You and the girls are welcome to Wayne's bunk as long as you don't mind stinky, snoring drunk men in the same camper. Oh, wait, you're married to Andy...nevermind!:twisted::eek::twisted:

Wayne, I'll bring the truck tent for extra sleeping space.

I know Bob, I just didn't know when you would be on, figured he would talk to you.

As for sleeping with "stinky, snoring drunk men in the same camper," you do remember that we "house" Bobby and Matt in our camper quite often, and can't forget my husband.:shock: :lol:

Thank you so much for making space for us. What are you guys planning for dinner on Friday? What can I bring?

Back