• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CL score???

cholloway

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Went to look at this yesterday to buy but decided it wasn't worth what he was asking so I told him there wasn't much I could do with it.
He paused and said "My wife wants it gone from the yard... If I gave it to you would you haul it off?"
He even did most of the moving and lifting it on the trailer.:icon_smile_tongue:
The firebox and frame beneath it is in pretty rough/rusty shape. The rest of it might be OK.
We'll see.

pic5_zps66479482.jpg

If it's not rusted completely thru you can fix it up. And you got it for free, I say SCORE!

Yep, anything free is a score. Even if it has some holes it is fixable. A great time to pick up a cheap welding unit and patch that thing up.

Yep, free is king. Nice fixer upper :thumbup:

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

It looks good from here. I am going down below and putting a fire in mine as it is, just to see what I think I may have to do for mods. Have fun with it. This morning I was watching an episode of Bbq University and in the back ground they had one puffing away, with way to much smoke coming out of it every where, so I think some gaskets will be one of the first things I do.
Dave

free is best even if you have to do some repairs. i've been wanting one for years. no idea why, just because.

Back