• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Not a Weber but......

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I couldn't pass this deal up. Price $80.00 on sale for $45.00 final clearance at Home Depot $23.00. The 18.5" was still $39.95 and this was the 26" I might be forced to go get another for that price. Yeah I didn't need it but for $23.00 I could by 12 of them over the price of the Weber 26.5". Shoot if it lasts a year I'd be more than happy
002-6.jpg

I had my eye on that 26" last year, but didn't bite for the retail price. I would definitely have it for as cheap as you got it. Nice!

good deal. i've never seen one. how's the quality feel?

It's not a Weber but it's defiantly more stable than my 22.5" OTG because of the interlocking panels. Sure it might not last as long but I'll keep it in the shed outta the weather. I defiantly like the size though. I can always use more room especially when doing wings. I'm very impressed for $23.00 I'm going to get another. Then build a bigger shed. I'm sure there's a few here that will comment about how it will never last as long as the Weber but hey come on $23.00

i'm a snob and see things like that as money down the drain. but then its not my money is it ?

i'm a snob and see things like that as money down the drain. but then its not my money is it ?

Shoot a case of beer is all it is. Can't go wrong in my book. But hey I respect your opinion. Thank you

i shoulda put a smiley at the end of that. did come out a bit snarky. sorry.

i shoulda put a smiley at the end of that. did come out a bit snarky. sorry.

Yer good nothing taken from it. I understand about the better quality deal. It was just I have a smoker/grill obsession and at that price.

Alright I know it ain't a Weber like I said but I went and got another. For $23.00 why not? It even fits my Weber Slide-A-Side. Did my 1st cook on it today and love the extra room. Did APL wings and some sweet sausage. Gotta cut back on the charcoal though used way to much. Size does matter!
newgrill1stcook002.jpg

newgrill1stcook004.jpg

newgrill1stcook001.jpg

newgrill1stcook003.jpg

A friend bought one last year. Its a decent grill if you can get it cheap. Aside from the obvious thinner metal here are the biggest issues that I can see.

1. Air intake adjusment might as well not even be there. All the way closed still lets quite a bit of air in.

2. Not the best lid to bowl fit.

3. The bars on the coal grate are spaced too far apart. After they burn for a while they fall through and the fire goes out if left unattended.

Still, even with those correctable issues its a lot of grate space for the price.

Except for the thin metal I think I can fix all the rest of the issues. Thanks for pointing them out though. I still have to say though I love the space for the cheap price.

Back