What's your best craigslist score

A wsm in near perfect condition, guy used it maybe twice, and it came w/ 1 1/2 bags cowboy lump for $125. Just picked up a Silver B for $100 last week. And i found my 1950's Globe meat slicer for $65 but needed a lot of clean up. Works great now.

Here are a few pics of the Ranch Kettle, just picked it up, need to clean it up. No signs of rust on the body, some on the grates but should clean right off.

20110712141401812.jpg

20110712141328286.jpg

20110712141344181.jpg

My weber one touch platinum for $50! Theres a post today with pics

I missed out on a Weber Smokey Mountain with cover for $80 today. I couldn't tell in the picture what size it was, but either way I wanted it (even though I didn't need it).

Got this at the beginning of summer for $20 and it was delivered. Needs a bit of work, but it's in pretty darn good shape. I'm not sure of the letter on the vent, I'll look into that later and let ya know, but it is a one touch gold with wooden handles.

firepit018.jpg

I looked around the internet and it seems to me that the master touch was kinda reworked and in approx 1997 became the one touch. Same features, just different aesthetics.
I was unable to find definitive information. This was only after a brief search though. Thanks for the heads up.

On the reverse side, I was able to sell:

One year old Green Performer for $325 (I paid $299 for it)
My 4 year old BarBChef Charcoal grill $275 (I paid $499 for it)

I got a Traeger Liltex for $50. lady won it in a divorce and did not want it. Said it did not work right. Took it home and fired it right up.

Well guys, It finally happened. I got an 18" WSM on CL! It is missing the access door, but it was only $80. The only other WSM I have seen on CL was an 18" for $175 that I was told sold full price. It's about time I found one!

Well guys, It finally happened. I got an 18" WSM on CL! It is missing the access door, but it was only $80. The only other WSM I have seen on CL was an 18" for $175 that I was told sold full price. It's about time I found one!

I mean this in the nicest way. You Suck! I think you beat me to this. Did you pick it up at 8:30 last night? It was mine if you didn't show up. :mad2:

Just last Friday, I got a KitchenAid K5SSWH Heavy Duty Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White for $50

Lat summer I got a nice Puma air compressor for $30.

12" commercial meat slicer last Saturday for $100, now if someone would like to trade me a 7" one I would be very happy

Back