BBQ Brethren "It Came from the Sea" Throwdown!

Really? It has to be from our planet? I hate these stupid restrictions. :mad2:

Yes... I had that poser Eggplant Man in mind when I threw that in here... Haven't seen that wanker for a while but I'm sure it's just a matter or time...

I'm cooking these...

sea-monkeys.jpg

It's not the chemical and sewage tainted water that bothers me...but carp? The trinity has some nice bass in it. BTW, I'm originally from Zapata, down river from Laredo. Mom still lives in Maybank near Gun Barrel City and little brother lives in Corpus Christi on Flour Bluff. I moved to WV years ago so the wife could be closer to her family, but I make it back home every now and then. :thumb:

Parts of the Trinity are fine, but where it runs through Dallas, it get's a lot of street runoff, plus illegal dumping and the occasional dead body. :shock:

CD

:doh:

I guess I should have seen this coming... To clarify, the creature must live, breath, eat, sleep, chit, fark and spend at least 95% of it's existence on our planet under the surface of H20...

Ok, who's next?

Ok, sounds easy enough. Those are simple all inclusive special rules that surely cannot be confusing at all :thumb:

Unfortunately this now forces a person, upon submission of an entry, to provide proof that the creature did infact fulfill these requirements (and that it is not a silicon based organism). This should be quite interesting. :clap2:

So, it seems you must have documented evidence probably in the form of photos that prove your submission did indeed live, breathe, eat (might be tough), sleep (good luck getting a photo of a fish sleeping when they really do not), chit (doable but providing evidence will be a challenge), and fark (good luck with that one too since most fish technically do not fark). That isn't too difficult though. Although, doing all of this research on the creature within a week will be tough. I mean, you not only have to find it but you then have to document all of these requirements then harvest and cook it. Whoever wins (read: whoever manages to submit a valid entry) will truly deserve it. Good luck to everyone.

:heh:
Ok, sounds easy enough. Those are simple all inclusive special rules that surely cannot be confusing at all :thumb:

Unfortunately this now forces a person, upon submission of an entry, to provide proof that the creature did infact fulfill these requirements (and that it is not a silicon based organism). This should be quite interesting. :clap2:

So, it seems you must have documented evidence probably in the form of photos that prove your submission did indeed live, breathe, eat (might be tough), sleep (good luck getting a photo of a fish sleeping when they really do not), chit (doable but providing evidence will be a challenge), and fark (good luck with that one too since most fish technically do not fark). That isn't too difficult though. Although, doing all of this research on the creature within a week will be tough. I mean, you not only have to find it but you then have to document all of these requirements then harvest and cook it. Whoever wins (read: whoever manages to submit a valid entry) will truly deserve it. Good luck to everyone.

Who said anything about fish? :confused::heh:

I sense a repeat...something about going up a mountain, bagging a large critter, dressing it, hauling it back down a mountain and cooking it. You got a boat too?

:heh:

Who said anything about fish? :confused::heh:

Well good luck getting a photo of a shrimp farking :becky:

I sense a repeat...something about going up a mountain, bagging a large critter, dressing it, hauling it back down a mountain and cooking it. You got a boat too?

I do. However, I am half tempted to make a run to the pet store. Pretty sure I could fulfill the requirements within two weeks and still have time for some goldfish sushi. I guess I would have to cook the rice on the grill though so I don't get a DQ.

Back