You're All Invited to Texas Fall Brethren Bash 11-11-2017

Shirley's are rolling. Better get here!
06f996f952be108e17e517396af98859.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Y'all have fun. Veterans Day events to attend are we would have been there but I am smoking some butts, belly burnt ends and fatties.

All I gotta say is that whoever brought the Cabo showed up too late! :)

Good to see some of you farkers again and meet some new folks! Wish I could have stayed longer but certainly enjoyed the time I could spend!

Last edited:
Had a great time, was nice to meet y'all. Wish I could of stayed longer.

Larry
Really glad you came. Had a great time visiting with you. By the way, I forgot to watch your ribs but somehow they came out awesome despite my best efforts to fark them up. :heh: Must have been the prep work you did.

Well, first Bash under my belt and I know I will allocate a full day next time for the Spring Bash. The kids had fun at Zilker Park though... Thanks for the food and the faces to go with the names on here.

Please except a BIG Texas Thank You to everyone that attended, from both Shelly and for I, for making the 2017 Texas Fall Bash a success. Especially to Paul and his family for being such a great host along with their generosity. This could not have happened without them. :clap: :clap2:
And a Big Texas Thanks to our friends at Suckle Busters in Coppell Texas!
Your support of the Texas BBQ Brethren Bash is greatly appreciated by all who attended. And thank you for your generous donation of the Rubs. Great products, The SPG, Hog Waller and especially your newest the 1836 Brisket Rub. Named in honor of Texas.

We hope to see everyone at the 2018 Texas Spring BBQ Brethren Bash at Lake Ray Roberts on March 24, 2018!! :mrgreen:

I think we also recruited 2 new members. :thumb: can never have enough.

I think we also recruited 2 new members. :thumb: can never have enough.

Three! I recruited a gentleman at the Hotel this morning. He was in town for the Celtic Games in Salado and notice my Shirley parked in back. We talked a bit about the Brethren and the Bash and he was hooked!! He is from Dallas so hopefully we will see him in March at the Texas Spring Bash.:mrgreen:

Back