• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need help with Smoker painting ideas

Buckscent

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Yea, I thought of the flag for the smoker but not sure how to incorporate that into the trailer. I am doing ALL of it

Oh and NOTHING purple is allowed ANYWHERE near me or my family :)
Now orange and blue is all over my house - WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"colorful" and "pop" are not terms you should be using...

That being said, I think these RGB Colors would work just fine:

Main part of rig: 50/132/191
Accent color: 254/187/54
Trim: 0/0/0

Taking artistic license with your pic reveals this:

uclasmoker.png

Yellow, Red, White.... With an Arrowhead in the middle with the letters KC between. My dream smoker colors

I was thinking about painting one of my pits a different color other than black, but changed my mind because I can get away with a black one being dirty longer than one with a color (especially lighter color).

I was thinking of trying this paint on the next go around.
http://www.superior-industries.com/...uct_309.html?gclid=CLzq6JH7gL0CFTFk7AodaRwA9w

And yer design is all you brother. It's gotta mean something to you. BUT, if you really want a suggestion, put the TEXAS FLAG on it and get right with the world! :thumb:

Unless those cans are the size of Texas, you're getting a$$raped. Try the VHTF cans from O'Rreilly. $9 bucks a pop, and they'll withstand 1200 degrees

Hate to say it but I have not had very good luck with the fancy high temp colored paints on the really hot spots. Unless you have an insulated firebox you are probably stuck with black. Once you get away from the firebox & extreme heat, good old Rustoleum Industrial comes in a variety of colors and works real well. For example, I have the cook chamber on my RF stickburner in Royal Blue and the door is Orange (Gator), but the firebox is still satn black.

Back