View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinKnight View Post
I hear nothing but good thing's about it, I just checked there site and I see they sell it in Austin now, I'll be tryin it soon. Ya once you're used to large chunks opening a bag of RO seems like someone is playing a sick joke on you, bet that flat was still worth the hassle though..

Sent from my SGH-T999
Yep, the size of chunks in B&B bags can be huge. Have found pieces as big as my forearm before.

Went to Costco today, and they seem to have the Stubbs lump. All I could find was one torn bag which I passed on, but hope they are planning to get more.

How much is Wicked Good in Austin? Its about $22 for 20lbs shipped to the local Ace.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote