Need 55 gallon drum in Florida for UDS

T

Toscadero

Looking to build a UDS here in Gainesville, Florida. Anyone have tips on where to buy either a new or good condition, used 55 gallon drum in this area? Looking for an open top container preferably.

Gaineville Craigslist. Open top drum with locking ring top @ 8.00

If Craig's List doesn't cover it ...

You can look in the free paper called SeaMore Stuff and see if anyone is selling them in this area of Fl. Discount Building Products in Ocala might have something. (You can find SeaMore Stuff at NAPA on 23rd, FastenAll or United Rent All on 53rd, AirGas off Waldo Rd and a few other places in Gainesville. They have new ones as of today :thumb:

You could always try someplace like Hollander Hydraulics on NW 13th Street or any other place you can think of that would buy in drum quantities.

Duval Container in Jacksonville

Duval Container in downtown Jax. almost always has "food grade" drums that contained honey, liquid sugar, pepper juice, or orange juice, etc......
I'm still looking for stainless.

About an hour away but they're cheap. Also a great source for sauce bottles. They have hundreds of bottle and cap varieties in stock.

Duval Container in downtown Jax. almost always has "food grade" drums that contained honey, liquid sugar, pepper juice, or orange juice, etc......
I'm still looking for stainless.

About an hour away but they're cheap. Also a great source for sauce bottles. They have hundreds of bottle and cap varieties in stock.

They also have reconditioned drums that are bare metal inside. At least that's what the girl on the phone told me when I called them a few months ago.

Back