Blue Hog, Bill Arnold on ABC Good Morning America

U

Ulcer Acres

At the Quincy,IL contest on Saturday they were filming for the Sept 24, 2008 edition of ABC Good Morning America. They were in Quincy doing stories on the flood recovery. They had us do the "Good Morning America" opening at rewards and filmed the rewards. But the best part was they did a long interview with Bill Arnold of Blues Hog BBQ. Make sure you have your tivo set to record it. After they left Bill came over to me with a suprised look on his face and said "Randy, what did I do to deserve that?" I told him it was just for being good ol Bill Arnold.
The Rev

that will be a tivo moment......hope all is well in your neck of the woods......

That's Awesome!! Tivo will be set!

BTW...Congrats Rev!!

Carpe 'Que,
Jim Rhino

P.S. Great Profile Pic there Rev! :)

Bill is deserving of the attention, great guy! Thanks and way to go on GC Randy. Steve.

Awesome. I'll be tuning in. No tivo. They do a podcast of Good Morning America so you may be able to download it or watch it on abc.com later.

Looking foward to watching it Randy!! Big congrat's on your GC!!

My Tivo won't let me program it that far out so I'm putting a reminder in my calendar.

Thats cool, he deserves it with everything in the last couple months.

That's great news!!! Looking forward to seeing it!!! Bill is a great person....well deserved.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

bump! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town and not close to a TV. Hope they show it on their website.

Just saw Bill and his girls on Good Morning America...

He looks great...

And what a plug for his sauces and rub!

Go Blues Hog!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Last edited:
Great piece and fantastic for him!! Looks like Robin and Diann had a taste of his Tennesee Red and gave it a 4 thumbs up.8) Some beautifull little girls he has and I like his politics!!

Glad they posted it online! I realized about 08:15 this morning that I probably missed it!

That was cool as chit to see Blues Hog rub and Tennessee Red sauce on the table in front of Robin Roberts this morning! Congrats

Back