Strube Ranch brisket update

W

wormdrink67

A week or so ago I started a thread on wagyu briskets which ended up so far off topic that it almost shut the entire site down (kidding). Anyways, mentioned in that thread ("wagyu....brisket of course....) I said that I'd let you guys know how our Strube ranch brisket turned out. All I can say is Holy cow!! Great company, even better product. This brisket came in at 17.2 lbs, exactly what I asked for. I failed (due to the consumption of alcohol (it was practice....) to get good pictures of what it looked like off the smoker, but I can tell you that it easily kept up with or surpassed that of anything I've ever gotten from Snake River farms. I'd like to thank Diva Q for the great recommendation. So, if you get a chance, try Strube Ranch. Their briskets are spectacular.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...&th=12e93bb2d8e528c1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...&th=12e93bb6a77d20bb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you liked it

I am really pleased with the ones I have received. Very consistent above all other things.

Diva Im glad you like them......great discovery you made there.

Diva Im glad you like them......great discovery you made there.

I think Lotta Bull has been using them since 2007? Or at least he has had their logo on the side of his RV since then. I bleive that was his first big sponsor after his monster season he had in 2006.

I think Lotta Bull has been using them since 2007? Or at least he has had their logo on the side of his RV since then. I bleive that was his first big sponsor after his monster season he had in 2006.

"That is correct Bob"... err... a... Scottie. :becky:

Sorry, misread discovered...

Hope all is well Sterling.

Big Poppa Smokers...

I contacted Strube Ranch for pricing and they replied that their Brisket for BBQ purposes can only be purchased through your company as of today. They also mentioned that you can save a considerable amount of money on shipping costs as compared from them shipping from Texas to Louisiana. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Awesome....Thanks! I've already sent an email. Also Strube Ranch explained that due to your deep shipping discount from your business that it will be a much better shipping rate than previously through them.

Awesome....Thanks! I've already sent an email. Also Strube Ranch explained that due to your deep shipping discount from your business that it will be a much better shipping rate than previously through them.

I was curious to see if Strube would be more competitive than SRF. Well, not from what I've seen. I was hoping that the price would be within striking range for me to give it a try. Nope.

After contacting Strube, I received an e-mail from Tia at Strube saying that we'd "be able to save you considerable money on shipping" with Big Poppa taking over the distribution. I then had a quote from Jessie and I'm not seeing the big discount. The quote I had was $533 for four 16 lb briskets, $149 of it was for shipping. That's $22 more than Snake River Farms quote for the same size package. :confused:

I tried a SRF brisket and did well with it. I'm going to try a Painted Hills beef next and see what it does.

Capn Kev... Our freight rates are better than what Tia can get....we are passing our discount on to you....fed ex is making the money. You can contact them and get a quote and see the difference.

Capn Kev... Our freight rates are better than what Tia can get....we are passing our discount on to you....fed ex is making the money. You can contact them and get a quote and see the difference.

Just so I'm not confused, do I contact strube or big poppa for Strube briskets now? I need one soon....

Back