Confirmed Payment The Dirty Dozen Brethren Pack ** afremaniii for 201.37 **

Payment made via paypal. confirmation #7YN335424P704312S.

I'm proud to take part in this auction and feel lucky to have won. Thanks to everyone that has donated items to help raise money for this blessed little girl.

Aubrey

The package was mailed out today. Sorry for the delay. I put some bonus items in to make up for it.

The package was mailed out today. Sorry for the delay. I put some bonus items in to make up for it.

Now you aren't giving away those special presents you got this week. Are you?

That wouldn't be very nice.

I got the package yesterday when I got back in town. Everything looks real good and Mista's rub smells fantastic. I'm looking forward to some major cooking over the next few weeks to try everything out.

I got the package yesterday when I got back in town. Everything looks real good and Mista's rub smells fantastic. I'm looking forward to some major cooking over the next few weeks to try everything out.

So nothing was broken?

And tell us again what you got? Anything special and exciting?

Nothing broken. You had everything wrapped up tight.

I don't have the contents in front of me here, but memory tells me I got a few different rubs from Spicewine, a bag of Mista's rub, some spam, a box of cake mix, a couple bottles of sauce, a bottle of hot sauce, a spicewine sticker, some smoked almonds (delicious, the only thing I've tried so far), a couple bags of Texoma peanuts. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but it all looks fantastic so far.

Nothing broken. You had everything wrapped up tight.

I don't have the contents in front of me here, but memory tells me I got a few different rubs from Spicewine, a bag of Mista's rub, some spam, a box of cake mix, a couple bottles of sauce, a bottle of hot sauce, a spicewine sticker, some smoked almonds (delicious, the only thing I've tried so far), a couple bags of Texoma peanuts. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but it all looks fantastic so far.

Hey Neil, he likes your nuts! :p:mrgreen: So far, everyone who has tried them love to suck and chew on Neil's nuts. :eek::wink:

Man, you forgot to mention the coffee.

Back