yes that is chex mix!

rookiedad

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
made this pork for my children's birthday party a while back but could not figure out how to get a photo on, so i am trying again. we found that traditional chex snack mix makes a fine compliment to pulled pork! tasty and crunchy! also, there is the mango salsa i'm always talking about. i think i will be making this again this weekend.
phil

Attachments

• PICT2717.zip
    949.7 KB · Views: 46
can anyone tell me how to get a photo on like in brooklynQ's mmmm thread? thanks.
phil

Looks really good and different.
Well done.

Watch for my PM about images to avoid the problems you had--OK?

TIM

Dang! That looks tasty.

Has anyone tried doing Chex Mix in a smoker? You have to heat it up to get everything up to melt and mix anyway. Why not smoke it?

Aeynghus said:
Dang! That looks tasty.

Has anyone tried doing Chex Mix in a smoker? You have to heat it up to get everything up to melt and mix anyway. Why not smoke it?

I have. Yums! Good stuff.

Smoked chex mix. You guys never cease to amaze me.
Yeah, I'm gonna try it.

Kevin said:
Smoked chex mix. You guys never cease to amaze me.
Yeah, I'm gonna try it.
And don't forget the hot sauce. (Bill thinks I put this on everything, and he is almost right)

Bigdog said:
And don't forget the hot sauce. (Bill thinks I put this on everything, and he is almost right)

My "wet spice" rack.
This is on topic because Rookiedad asked about posting pictures,so I'm demonstrating.

Attachments

• Hot Sauces.jpg
    Hot Sauces.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 75
Kevin said:
My "wet spice" rack.

Let's see, how do you all do this? "Kevin has a spicy wet rack. Pass it on."

OT: The chex has me thinking of othe rnon conformist smoked snacks. I am always looking for sub 2 hour stuff to throw on during a cook.

rookiedad said:
made this pork for my children's birthday party a while back but could not figure out how to get a photo on, so i am trying again. we found that traditional chex snack mix makes a fine compliment to pulled pork! tasty and crunchy! also, there is the mango salsa i'm always talking about. i think i will be making this again this weekend.
phil

Ok, that looks different. Bet is tastes good!

Kevin said:
My "wet spice" rack.
This is on topic because Rookiedad asked about posting pictures,so I'm demonstrating.

See? If you would have come to the bash you would have had Caribbean El Yucateco to complete your collection.

Sweet mother of God, Kevin. That is one awsome collection of hot sauce. You are the first farker that I have seen that has more hot sauce than me. Good show. :grin:

Bigmista said:
See? If you would have come to the bash you would have had Caribbean El Yucateco to complete your collection.

El Yucateco Caribean? Gotta make it to a bash.

Bigmista said:

Oh yeah! Good stuff, mon! Irie, mon!

Back