View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #63
Fwismoker
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqgeekess View Post
Thanks a lot Fwi ! :) Thanks for all your wonderful help!

I still have more to do with her.. it's really fun actually! I am a geek about it. I am really addicted to BBQ now lol.

I contacted PBC Company and they will sell me their charcoal basket for $55 including shipping in case I ever want to have the option to make my Emma (Latin for "Universal") PBC-like. I'd just have to fashion myself an open grate of rebar with 2 cross bars, that sits on a upper grate supports--1 1/2" from top of my barrel. Their charcoal basket is nice because it has solid sides and sits low. The solid sides redirect airflow from intakes to below it and up and through.

I think I am gonna add the rotisserie tomorrow (I have an extra one laying around I got my PGS K40 gas grill that I am no longer using since the rotisserie burner is rusted out and not worth replacing.. I don't gas at all really and certainly not rotisserie.)

EDIT: I just now checked the temp and it is stuck right at 250F right from the start.. I love how it's so easy to cook with this! I really struggled with my Mini for months! Cooking rib tips.
Here's my last rib tips from a couple of nights ago....just Jamaican Jerk dry rub.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote