The Throwdown Boys (and Girls)

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Boredom plus Vodka equals chit like this. A work in progress....

picture.php

If you never saw Trailer Park Boys, you won't get this. I loved that farking show.

CD :becky:

I'm kinda worried since I can pick out several people, but not myself. I'm wondering how CD sees me?? :shocked:

Maybe it's time to come out of hiding???? :behindsofa:

I'm kinda worried since I can pick out several people, but not myself. I'm wondering how CD sees me?? :shocked:

Maybe it's time to come out of hiding???? :behindsofa:

Well, there are still five characters unassigned. Mr. Lahey, Lucy, J-Roc, Trinity (the kid) and T (holding the SPAM).

Who are you?

Well, there are still five characters unassigned. Mr. Lahey, Lucy, J-Roc, Trinity (the kid) and T (holding the SPAM).

Who are you?

Given those fine choices, I guess J-Roc would be the one. You could put a corn head on his head, or "cornhusker" instead of "Compton"? Just ideas.

ptht506.jpg

I just added the series to my instant Netflix to see just how big of a mistake I just made.

I've never seen the show, but it sure looks like it would be fun... I like the cast of characters, but I'm not sure what Gore means about Eggplant man? :confused:

Update: We MUST have SmokinAussie in there.

picture.php

BTW, that is ecode next to Gore (AKA, Ricky), but I have know idea how to customize her. I think we all know who Redhot is.

CD

It would be a BBQ Pitmasters spin-off (season one). It would follow us week by week at each throwdown and then see the judging results at the end.

Back