View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 10:20 PM   #53
AKMIMNAK
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkPanther View Post
My next addition will be whitewater drum and weber 26. The board here is hooked on hunsaker, whitewater are made in MN and I like supporting MN business......

FYI my good one did fine into 20s, colder than that I cooked indoors. Drums also seem do well, you'll however go through bit more charcoal

But great advice on here about insulated cabinet, they gave me same and I ignored them.
I looked up Hunsaker (Missouri) and Whitewater (Ohio) and neither says it's made in MN. Did I misunderstand?

Your feedback in this post is very timely.....I'm honestly so overwhelmed by the options I was beginning to think about calling it off and buying a 26" Weber and just tricking the thing out. And waiting three years until I am done with school to buy a nicer rig, and take it with me when I move on. Of all the things I've ever smoked on, my 22" Weber has been the most reliable and the thing I've figured out best. I just hate the capacity.
Want a chance at a free Lone Star Grillz 20x42 with Offroad Package? Subscribe to my YouTube channel and share the video below everywhere you can on social media! If we hit 100K subs by June 15, 2020 I'll be giving one away right on my channel. Thanks for your help and good luck!

LSG 20x42 Giveaway Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uddf7HM5WDM
AKMIMNAK is offline   Reply With Quote