• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

ALDI Pork Butt Special tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd) only

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
$1.79/lb for pork butt. That beats the case pricing of $1.97 a pound I paid the other day.

Thanks, might be going on a road trip tomorrow to the big city of Manhattan, KS
where is supposed to be Aldi

Sadly, it's enhanced.
"INGREDIENTS

++Solution Ingredients: Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Sodium Diacetate."
If there is a Meijers near anyone, they have it advertised at $1.69/lb around me.

I've never seen pork butts at Aldi

Me neither, it's a special. They have one day specials where they sell certain cuts of meat they normally don't sell. For instance, the st. louis ribs they sold there one day a couple months back.

They had a special on all types of brats and sausages in Hagerstown, MD
a month ago. No sausages today.

Damn, are the days of .99 lb butt only a memory? So sad. Hams were .78 (with min purchase) before Easter.

Here on Long Island there are markets that cater to a hispanic clientele and they often have pork shoulder that ranges from .99 to 1.29 on sale and regular price is about 1.49. They are bone in and you need to trim the skin, but it's not a horrible deal.

Maybe there is something analogous in your area?

Eric

Damn, are the days of .99 lb butt only a memory? So sad. Hams were .78 (with min purchase) before Easter.

Yes, our dollar has lost too much value. It would take a major reset to see under $2.00 gas and $0.99 butts.

$1.39 year round here. And not all hammed up with salt water. Plus you're actually paying 1.89 with the meat taking on all that solution. Be careful out there.

Back