• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Am I the only bretheran.......

wct

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Who BBQ's with one of those pit's that need electricity and Pellets to operate?:rolleyes: I love this site but I have not seen a lot of mention of pellet stove use on here.

Can you find it in your heart to let me stay a member???:oops:

Yes, you are the only one. What is this thing you speak of? Consider your membership rescinded. No refunds, BTW.

CD :heh:

There are many Brethren that use pellets. You can stay even if there were none who do.

Or, as Caseydog says, "no there aren't".

Type in "pellet" in the search and see what you come up with.

Pellet poopers suck. Why? Because I don't have one. Send me one, and I will properly evaluate it, and I might change my mind.

PM me, and I will give you an address to send my free pellet pooper to. I promise to keep an open mind as I cook with it.

CD

Used to feed my birds pellets. Lol
Almost bought one but after much research I found that they do not put the right amount of smoke you might get from other type of smokers.

They still get great reviews!!

Almost bought one but after much research I found that they do not put the right amount of smoke you might get from other type of smokers.

I keep hearing this, and yes, there is a difference, but there is also a difference between a WSM, a BGE, a UDS, a cabinet smoker, an offset, etc. In 5 years of cooking for a lot of friends, family, judges and other random people not one single person has said "I wish this had more smoke" :-D

I grew up in Eastern Washington and they always said, "Only rabbits need pellets, and then they leave them too."

NOPE!

You don't need permission, brother. Just turn your nose up at anybody who doesn't do it your way... /sarcasm

I would love to have a pellet smoker. However my wife recently placed a photo copy of my BlueCross mental health benefits to one of my patio friends. In red ink she had written, "buy another grill and you Are getting help". I think she is just kidding.

I used to clean up Guinea Pig pellets when I was a kid!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pellet smoker convert here , works great , and turns out good food , my uds is my traveling smoker

Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone here .

pellet grills don't get much love on general bbq forums . too many false rumors going around about them like the one about not enough smoke flavor .

I'm pellet ignorant and fully intend on remaining that way !!!

I have a pellet smoker in my stable and its been around for about 4 years. I also have a Smokedaddy attached to it so I can add additional smoke to a cook when desired.

Back