Bay Area/Norcal Bash Saturday Nov 17th

I married a younger woman so that she could remember stuff for me. Now she is starting to have senior moments. Dang!
Damn, it's contagious. Deny could always help me out on the memory lapses, but now she is having some of those issues also :mmph:.

That is why men trade out and get younger women. Or is that why you guys should hire personal secretary's

I married a younger woman so that she could remember stuff for me. Now she is starting to have senior moments. Dang!

Damn, it's contagious. Deny could always help me out on the memory lapses, but now she is having some of those issues also :mmph:.

Yep! it is happening at our house too.....:doh:

That is why men trade out and get younger women. Or is that why you guys should hire personal secretary's

Once upon a time I thought about bringing one of them young personal sexita....... :shocked: errrrr, ahhhhh, assistants home, but I just KNEW! there would be trouble in paradise......:blabla::blabla::blabla::blah::blah: :blah:

Maybe it is just our effect on the women.... They want to forget it all!
Makes life tolerable for them.
But hey, I'm ok with that.

Yep! it is happening at our house too.....:doh:

Once upon a time I thought about bringing one of them young personal sexita....... :shocked: errrrr, ahhhhh, assistants home, but I just KNEW! there would be trouble in paradise......:blabla::blabla::blabla::blah::blah: :blah:

Ok, so maybe i am being persecuted because of my age....
I would like to show you my detailed system of filing to assure I invited all relevant Brethren members to the upcoming bash.
First a picture of where I sit in front of my computer/CNC.
sittlingatthecomp1.jpg

Second, a blow up of my filing system... I think the case is closed here Your Honor!
sittlingatthecomp2.jpg

Marty, somewhere someday will find fragments of that board and upon reading them will formulate the basis for a new language.

Marty, I see the "easy" button in that first photo, so one has to ask, why didn't you just push it :confused:.

Maybe it is just our effect on the women.... They want to forget it all!
Makes life tolerable for them.
But hey, I'm ok with that.

A very wise man speaks....:thumb:

btw
I really like your filing system, isn't that hard to pack in your pocket :shocked: :laugh:
I'm outta here got to find stuff for the Bash....

As much as the CrockaQue (and I) would like to be there, a certain 10-year old boy would be extremely upset about canceling DizzyWorld plans for me to attend a NorCal Bash. Keep me in mind for anything in the spring though...

I didn't get a personal invite from Marty, but can I come any way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry about that! Of course you are welcome. It has been pointed out that I missed some people. I am still in denial :)

I didn't get a personal invite from Marty, but can I come any way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attendees:
Igotgas
MikeyD
Smokejumper
Groundhog66
Barts
R2Egg2Q
Marty
Landarc
Will work for Food
Hkeiner