New Rig

Thanks for all the great compliments. I do want to clarfiy, its not an Extreme BBQ trailer, I found something a lil closer to my neck of the woods in Texas. The smoker is a PITMAKER Mega Vault. HB there gonna be more plate by the time im done, just looks so clean. I actually have spent alot less than i thought i would, of course i spent more than a year skulkin around these and other boards doin research and plannin. I havent posted much, cuz i been to busy learnin :clap2:. I really cant thank all of you on this board enough, whether u knew it or not, You were giving me advice and tips, So THANK YOU BRETHREN!!!
now the real work begins :thumb:

Thanks for all the great compliments. I do want to clarfiy, its not an Extreme BBQ trailer, I found something a lil closer to my neck of the woods in Texas. ..

Who did you go with?

Sanchez Trailers in Edinburg, TX, he takes new trailers from Cargo Craft Texas and outfits em up. They do good work, solid prices too.

Nice lookin rig! I just got a new rig recently, it's a great feeling!

You know, all the others are just being nice. Let me level with you. That thing is a piece of junk. Sorry. I tell ya what - I'll come down to Houston and take it off your hands - just to keep you from being embarrassed by it. It's a cross that I'm willing to bear for you. I'm helpful like that! :)

Okay, okay, yeah, I'm jealous. Beautiful rig. Congrats. I pray you are very successful with it!

Back