• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I felt like Johnny Appleseed today....

boaz65

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So I waited until after I retired from 25 yrs of police work to finally go to college for the first time (life happens). Since I'm retired, why not. I'm obviously the "non traditional student" in my class, which is just a nice way of them calling me old. I have an oral communication class that I'm taking as an elective and decided to do a speech on how to make a UDS, complete with slides from my personal build, a little pRon, etc. Good news...I got a perfect score, but now I have 12 out of 22 young pups and the professor wanting me to provide them their own copies of the instructions so they can make their own! Ain't that a hoot? Made me feel like I planted a few seeds in class...

Very nice! Congrats on the grade and good work on the propaganda. We always need new recruits!

Great job on the presentation. And way to go getting more people interested in making good Q!

That's great! Congratulations on the perfect score too. :cool:

Nice job!Hope you got some plugs in there for The Brethren.:clap:
Oh, you bet I did!!!!! When these youngins come to me tomorrow, I will direct them to the UDS build thread. As much as I would like to help them all with their builds, I just don't think that I would have the patience.....:tsk:

Awesome, and thank you for protecting for 25 years!:thumb:

UDS thread and your instructions they should be set, if the attention span in there. You have also easily found study buddies too!

Ahh, the student becomes the teacher. Thanks for cleaning up the streets for 25 years!

So I waited until after I retired from 25 yrs of police work to finally go to college for the first time (life happens). Since I'm retired, why not. I'm obviously the "non traditional student" in my class, which is just a nice way of them calling me old. I have an oral communication class that I'm taking as an elective and decided to do a speech on how to make a UDS, complete with slides from my personal build, a little pRon, etc. Good news...I got a perfect score, but now I have 12 out of 22 young pups and the professor wanting me to provide them their own copies of the instructions so they can make their own! Ain't that a hoot? Made me feel like I planted a few seeds in class...

Soon enough the university will ask you to teach an intro to bbq.

Back