IN PROGRESS: SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!! (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Aye am back with the rhum and me trusty sloop is off loaded. Aye nearly got pooped as the seas are really nasty outside the reef. Aye nearly snagged my new nickers on the boobie hatch on the way down. My arse still aches. 750 Barrels of sailor Jerry's ought to tide us over for now, if not aye say we send some malingerer on the next Rhum Run!

Here she is made fast at the ready!

Aye Aye Captain!

Quit playing with your dinghy. You'll go blind.

Requesting permission to board, Cap'n! Sorry I'm late, I was originally told to look for a spaceship. Spent all that time practicing my Vulcan nerve pinch for nothing...

Late............That's 1 week in the galley cleaning fish. Now get to it you, you, you............FARKER!!!!!!!!!!

Noobs Breakfast

I figure I may need to ease my way into this! I'm Probably not ready to enter into the Official Breakfast TD.

11ce0b593c351d1679f6b1ceca2ba7d4_zpsc9403fe0.jpg

Aaarrg! I just found this thread and read all 11 pages while sober, so most of it didn't make much sense. Why are we always out of rum?
The question before me is: Should I subject myself to scorn, ridicule and scurvy and join up with the Noobians and enter this Throw down? Or should I remain lurking in the depths.
True, I may be the only hope for this crew, but why sign on to that leaky dingy when I have the whole ocean at my desposil?......."I AM THE SEA!!!"

I was at a party this weekend and managed to procure a fast attack craft for us! She may not look like much:

but she came with her own provisions!

Aaarrg! I just found this thread and read all 11 pages while sober, so most of it didn't make much sense. Why are we always out of rum?
The question before me is: Should I subject myself to scorn, ridicule and scurvy and join up with the Noobians and enter this Throw down? Or should I remain lurking in the depths.
True, I may be the only hope for this crew, but why sign on to that leaky dingy when I have the whole ocean at my desposil?......."I AM THE SEA!!!"

While you're busy angling we'll keep the light on for ya Mr. Fish.

Back