View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
Moose
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Richard
Arrow BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Our new category is called...

"Your Signature Dish!"

Gore's favorite signature dish, and the first ever bacon stein that went viral over the web!

As chosen by
Bluesman, for his win in the "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman
I had this idea a while back when the pickle thread was going. That pickles would make a good TD. But, with the new format of trying to include a wider audience it occurred to me that this could be limiting. You know, some people might not have a pickle or they may not like pickles so then we will only get the pickle lovers and that would limit the exposure.......... So in the true spirit of the new format we need to have a TD which captivates the masses into joining and promotes creativity. So this weeks category shall be...."My Signature Dish" What sets you apart. The dish you, are most known for. What do friends and family ask for over and over again. I think this will attract some additional folks in a more open TD. Now you can include your signature pickle if you'd like that is a TD optional special rule.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

Please note that THIS is the entry thread.
QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread.

Discussion Thread is HERE.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/8 through Sunday 3/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/18.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by Moose; 03-15-2013 at 11:08 AM..
Moose is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->