my new twins PID control W/pron

mgp03051

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We rigged up this PID controller to run our 2 UDS's going to tune them tomorrow and put a couple turkeys in the Uds's this weekend. We mounted the fans internaly so that they wouldn.t be expossed to rain and the housing is pretty much water tight. gotta think of a cool name for it any suggestions?

Last edited:
yeah thats the only thing left to do I might just make a bracket for it and hanging from my shelf.

It has on/off swithches for each PID and each 10 cfm Fan, Low temp alarm Piezio buzzer so we know when the fire is going out, 25 watt 12vdc power supply, and a 1/4 inch jack in the back so it will run of 12vdc if we have no power. only other thing i'm going to add is an on/off switch for the Alarm to silence it.

I wish I had those skills!

Nice work, seeing a lot of PID's around.

Are there any plans floating around on how to make one?

gotta think of a cool name for it any suggestions?

Dude drop back to the eighty's:becky:

Space Invaders

Here is your matching comp sofa.
space-invaders-couch-590x389.jpg

What is the water tight fitting for the cord called? Also, what size box is that? I picked up deep 4x4x4" box and it's much too small.

what are you going to use for the lb to smoker connection?

What is the water tight fitting for the cord called?

it's a cord grip. we use the same one's at work but since i'm not there i can't tell you the supplier... maybe harting or appleton.

what are you going to use for the lb to smoker connection?

it's a cord grip. we use the same one's at work but since i'm not there i can't tell you the supplier... maybe harting or appleton.

I have 3/4 black nipples with a 3/4 pvc connector threaded on and am useing medical hose from a cpap machine which has rubber ends that fit perfect in the control and connector Ill post pics when i run it Saturday. I set it up today and tuned the PId's held perfect no over shoot 2hrs

Last edited:
Schematic

please use this as only a geeral Idea as to how to wire this control the PID you use might have a different wiring configuration

Last edited:
Back