Kosmo's Pork Soak

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am putting the final touches on our latest product. Kosmo's Pork Soak. I hope to have it ready for the public within the next month. All I can say it is has done me right. :becky: It does wonders on all Pork products like Pork Chops, Tender Loins, Whole Loins, and Ribs. It has been nothing short of impressive. I hope to have it shortly and it would even be right not to send some free sample to my BBQ Brethren. :thumb:

Kosmo

I will certainly get some to mess around with, used the brisket injection a couple weeks ago in a comp with Quau, Pellet Envy, and Lotta Bull and got 2nd place brisket.

I will certainly get some to mess around with, used the brisket injection a couple weeks ago in a comp with Quau, Pellet Envy, and Lotta Bull and got 2nd place brisket.

That is AWESOME! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Using the Brisket injection this July 4th weekend for out family gathering.
Looking forward to some great results.

Using the Brisket injection this July 4th weekend for out family gathering.
Looking forward to some great results.

All your other products have done us right in competition so I would expect nothing less from your pork soak. Thanks for the good stuff!!!

Just finished ordering the labels and product. Hopefully it will be a go within the next 2 weeks. :grin:

I have chicken breast "soaking" right now for dinner tonight, in of course Kosmos Chicken Soak. I'm ready to try the pork soak. I use all three of your soaks/injections all the time. Thanks!

I will be posting a link for free sample in the morning some time. Got to take care of my Brethren.

I ordered the new pork soak, got it two days later (awesome shipping) and used it for our ribs at a competition this weekend.

While the judges did not think they were a winner, I thought they were the best ribs we have done yet. Very tender and tasty. Only change was to soak overnight in Kosmos Pork Soak. Can't wait to try a butt.

Thanks Kosmo!

Pete

I f'd up and ruined my test run with a tenderloin last weekend by forgetting the main attraction. I'll try it out soon but the product looks awesome!

Thanks for all the emails from everyone! I love hearing all the positive feedback. Keep it coming!

Back