• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS Election Vote Did you vote?

Did you vote in the 2008 KCBS Election

• Yes

Votes: 74 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I am not a member of KCBS

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The wife and I both voted, with 3 of the 4 canidates that we voted for being elected. We have put out faith in them to do what is best for KCBS in 2008.

My wife and I have a family membership when it came time to vote we only got one number to vote under. How does that work, we pay the family dues we should get 2 votes.

My wife and I have a family membership when it came time to vote we only got one number to vote under. How does that work, we pay the family dues we should get 2 votes.
Does the office have both your email addresses? If not just update the records. You should get 2 votes.

Last edited:
I voted 50% got elected not bad..
This might be posted somewhere else
how many members does KCBS have?

My wife and I never received emails to vote at either of our addresses. And I kept procrastinating contacting KCBS to straighten it out. I assume this requires a phone call to fix or can it be fixed online? I have received follow up emails from Jerry Mullane after I took the CBJ class but never anything from the KCBS.

FYI... Jerry and Linda keep their own e-mail lists from CBJ classes. Separate, I think, from KCBS's info.

I renewed and upgraded my membership at the same time, but the upgrade missed the deadline so only I got the e-mail, not my man - so he didn't vote.

you do, we had to contact him by email to get the two invites to vote. He was VERY accessible and prompt with responses; kudos to Don. Much higher than my expectations...course it didn't break the KC lock but we tried...
nancee

Yep, I voted for the Poohbster.

Better luck next time Phil!
We need you on the BoD!!

I voted... my canditates did not get elected, but they gave their positions and would represent us well... yes, I voted and hope that they will apply again next year...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff :) !!

I voted so that I have the right to beotch when I want to. If you don't vote, then don't beotch about what happens in the club, city, county, etc, etc. Just my $0.02. YMMV

No, Becuase I'm an idiot. I let my membership lapse. I hadn't realized it had lapsed until I tried to vote. I immediately renewed the next day or so but I wasn't allowed to vote. So next tiem I'll know better and keep a closer eye on my membership date.

MY .02....To all that voted good for you! From what i understood a guy by the name of Phil Rizzardi was running. From what i understand that same Phil Rizzardi lost. This is the same Phil Rizzardi that created this site isn't it? A place where everybody comes for free?? A place where you can get advice on any topic whether it be food , your front lawn, whatever and get many responses within minutes. A place some come to relax, blow off steam , for some get psychological help .... Share good experiences as well as tragedies. A place that creates friendships. A place to promote events and products. Phil does this without asking, taking away precious time from his family. Knowing all of this you would figure what the hell would be the big deal about ponying up a measly $35 to join the KCBS and cast a vote for him. Well it didn't happen and its a shame. It is not a requirement to join KCBS or any other organization to be a part of this site but it would of been a nice gesture and a very smart one with concern to the KCBS and its future. But it didn't happen and y'all still have a place to come and bitch about the KCBS as well as many other things. Good job

Back