It's not a 2007 Polock Battlewagon..but....

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
I did not pull the trigger on as sweet or as big of a trailer as Sawdustguy and Mrs. Sawdust's 2007 8.5 x 14 Haulmark with all the bells and whistles...

But.... I did place an order today for a 2007 Haulmark 5 x 8 enclosed trailer (in black) with rear ramp and some other critical extra's but nothing showy except the diamond plate stoneguard, 6" additional height .... Should be ready for pickup from the factory in 6-8 weeks..

I used the online company that Guy ordered from and I got a really low price especially after speaking with the sales rep who I sent a link on the same new model being sold on ebay at a substantial savings that was also a factory pickup... I came in even lower than my budget which was most important..

Now, I just have to remember to call Spicewine this week with some last questions on the Medium Spicewine model and hopefully one of those will fill the trailer....

Here's stock pic

http://www.internet-trailer.com/AuxiliaryImageViewer.aspx?item=3562

Last edited:
Sweet! Can't wait till I grow up and get rich like you guys!

Very nice Vinny.

Mista - I'm still trying to grow up too! Damn it must be nice to have extra money!

Great Job Vinny. I knew they would do right by you. Mc Adoo, Pa is just a hop skip and a jump away. Just a straight shot out Route 80. Don't sweat the Medium Spicewine. It will fit just right. I love the color also. We have red because, heck who else would have a red trailer but Santa Claus and a Polock. Congrations my friend.

Wow,

Very nice Vin. You and Guy will be the envey of everyone next year.

Thanks guys....I'm excited...

Guy's toys will surely tower over mine.. I went with the minimal size trailer that I felt I could get by with. The cost was really not all that big for that size... I was surprised myself.

I'm far from being rich.... It's more like trying to stay sane and enjoy myself a bit. I finally bit the bullet and decided to dip into my HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) that I only use to cover our daughter's day care center costs and any major house needs... Wife agreed as long as we get a new front door for the house that I've been putting off

Your going to love it Vinny. Once you get it set up the way you want it will make competing much more fun and not so much like work.

Congrats Vinny, We'll have to do some type of christening for them at our first 2007 event.

Back