Dinner Pr0n

DjPorkchop

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Fired up the UDS again today and it actually came up to temp and stayed there. I was shocked considering the last time I fired it up I chased temps all day.

Today we had family over and cooked up 20lb fish, 15lb potato logs, and I threw some MOINKS, 2 Fattys, and a few Echrich sausages.

The moinks never made it to the table for a Pr0n session, nor did the sausage. I was however able to grab a couple shots of the last fatty to come off the UDS. Was a pure naked fatty with only stubbs rub on it.

My apologies for the bad pics. was taken on my cell phone in a rush before it was gone too!

Take care and happy Q'ing all!

P.S. Notice a bite missing off of the one piece? :D

Attachments

• fatty2.jpg
    fatty2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 108
  • fatty1.jpg
    fatty1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 108
Yeah I about came unglued with joy when I saw that smoke ring. One fella came over and laughed when he saw the UDS and I told him to just wait lol. He loved it and was talking build plans with me for one for him before he went home.

This was my first cook on my UDS.

If there was a club for naked fattys, I would join lol. I really enjoyed them. The wife wants me to stuff them with something next time. So I guess it will be a naked for me and a full dressed one for her.

It turned out great for my first time ever smoking food. This was my first official run on the UDS.

Congrats I'm glad you gave the UDS another chance. You will be finding different ways and things to smoke!!

Hi rifraf. The gears are already turning my friend lol The wife and I were just discussing how much coal I had left and what we could toss on it maybe tomorrow if I feel like it. Ha ha ha!!!!

I am glad she is on board now. She might trun out to be a bigger monster than I am. When the sausages came off the smoker she went nuts. When the MOINKS come off, she was beside her self. The icing on the cake was the fatty! She is sold. :-D

And @ 93vpmod - Thanks! I wish I had a better camera on hand for the pron though. And yeah. I do believe the sickness has begun! Mwuahhh ha ha ha (evil laugh).

I am glad she is on board now. She might trun out to be a bigger monster than I am. When the sausages came off the smoker she went nuts. When the MOINKS come off, she was beside her self. The icing on the cake was the fatty! She is sold. :-D

That my friend is how a good life turns to a great life when the wife likes your new smoking hobby!!!

BTW that's a great looking fattie. I smoked 3 fatties myself Saturday morn!! We had family stay the night Friday so i smoked those fatties for a huge batch of biscuits and sausage gravy. It was awesome

Back