Pork Belly

capnkrusty

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Going on a spit over lump charcoal and wood tomorrow afternoon, should be mighty tasty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 245
Yeppers, those look quite promising.

Sorry for the delay, too busy serving and eating (and drinking to post) but here it is- oh, it was freakin' awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 128
MAN that looks good!

What did you coat it with on the inside before you rolled it up?

looks tasty, and How do you keep the charcoal in the grill like that? o wait you said you were drinking so that is why the cooking photo is sideways.

looks tasty, and How do you keep the charcoal in the grill like that? o wait you said you were drinking so that is why the cooking photo is sideways.

I took two of the CI grill grates and stood them up vertically, lengthwise, held in place by drip pans with some water for weight on one side and the weight of the wood and charcoal on the other. Hadn't had a drink yet at this point, it was the only way to get the right light for a good shot with my iPad. Took some HiDef video of the whole process, hope to have it put together some time next week.

Thanks all for enjoying this as much as I did.

Very nice. Got some ideas from this.
Thanks

i've never really been interested in getting a rotisserie............until now!! Thanks for sharing!!

Back