You might be a BBQ addict if..

Also you might be IF....You grin and smile saying good things about someone else's Que even if you taste lighter fluid, or they brag about ribs you can't taste cause they are SMOTHERED in sauce (we do dry rub) and cooked so long it becomes mush.....you might be IF you become a Que SNOB!!!!

Have been called a "BBQ Snob" MORE than once by the future wife

Our neighbors brought me some pulled pork last year than he smoked for 4 hours and then threw in the oven ... I never ate it.

If you go to a friends house and take over the process, cause you're Que is better than his! lol

LOL. I'm kinda notorious for this. I tend the Weber and make the cocktails. Just gotta!!! To be fair my buddies just turn over their equipment without my asking but I don't have to be told twice.

If you show your significant other pictures of every BBQ Brethren's latest CL scores just to prove that you yourself need more and it is not strange to have more than 5 grills/smokers.

If you show your significant other pictures of every BBQ Brethren's latest CL scores just to prove that you yourself need more and it is not strange to have more than 5 grills/smokers.

Better yet if you show your significant other pictures of other people Q and she has seen enough she has a well informed educated opinion

if you type in bbq on craigslist and you start lyao at what people call a smoker, if you cut yourself and smoke not blood came out.

Searching smoker in craigslist leads to a lot of furniture and cars of non-smokers

You can also add arguments like:

Smoker -car

That means search for smoker and ignore results that contain the word car.

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

if the tornado carries the 8 rick pile of cherry, oak, beech and hickory into the side of the old bbq shed, collapsing it, and more than 6 smokers or grills are damaged.

Back