• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Venison buck-n-bourbon and my first Serviettenknödel :)

I've eaten those "noodles" my whole life - love them - although the Slovenian name is totally escaping me right now.

You need to use cheesecloth, they won't turn out the same without it. And an extra treat is to melt some butter in a frying pan, add some bread crumbs and brown. Then drizzle that goodness over the noodles.

Outstanding looking noodles and venison.
The way you made those noodles is pretty slick too. Would you make them again?

I've eaten those "noodles" my whole life - love them - although the Slovenian name is totally escaping me right now.

You need to use cheesecloth, they won't turn out the same without it. And an extra treat is to melt some butter in a frying pan, add some bread crumbs and brown. Then drizzle that goodness over the noodles.

Thank you for the info Paulie! I will stay with the cheesecloth then. Your bread crumb in butter idea sounds great. I fried a few slices in butter in a skillet and loved the flavor.. I will try your bread crumbs next time. Thanks! :grin:

Outstanding looking noodles and venison.
The way you made those noodles is pretty slick too. Would you make them again?

Thank you Mike! I liked them and will make them again. Someone mentioned freezing a few for for later. I'm not sure how that would work but I might give it a try.
Thanks again friend. :)

Back