c'mon man!!

I think with OM making pulled pork, the shark has officially been jumped.

I was in the store tonight looking for something to eat and it came to mind. I wanted to try it and see how it tasted.

All the more reason to make your own at home. God and the government only know what is really in it, as the food companies have become experts on deceptive food labeling. Think you really know what is in there by reading the label. I digress, home bbq pulled pork will always be better at my house and I hope it is better at all of yours also!

The only good side I can see to OM pulled pork is that it will make A LOT of other folks real pulled pork taste like heaven! :laugh:

Iys probably taste just as nasty as the McRib I had yesterday.

Iys probably taste just as nasty as the McRib I had yesterday.

Look here my dear fellow, if you are so unsophisticated that you are unable to appreciate the plethora of flavors wrapped in a McRib I must simply say good day to you sir, GOOD DAY TO YOU! What's better than a McRib, a can of Bush beer, and a delicious bag of BBQ flavored potato chips? Haven't got a clue? Neither do I. It's just that good.

Brothers and Sisters.... you have to look beyond Oscar Meyer :rolleyes:

I saw these products the other day at my Sam's Club..... :biggrin1: Relax,..... I haven't put a FOR SALE sign on my pits yet..... even though the brisket has the KCBS Seal of Approval....

0109131229a.jpg

0109131228.jpg

I saw these products the other day at my Sam's Club..... :biggrin1: Relax,..... I haven't put a FOR SALE sign on my pits yet..... even though the brisket has the KCBS Seal of Approval....

0109131229a.jpg

0109131228.jpg

I can vouch for the brisket. Its good. Just not fresh off the pit good.

...even though the brisket has the KCBS Seal of Approval...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/thirdeye2/Ba
rbecue%2015/0109131228.jpg

Wow! And to think that I felt very mildly guilty for refusing to renew my KCBS membership just to be eligible to enter the Sam's Club series event in my area.

John

Every time I buy a brisket at Sams we always walk by the section and joke how we should buy that instead. And then we LOL :caked:

Every time I buy a brisket at Sams we always walk by the section and joke how we should buy that instead. And then we LOL :caked:

Maybe you should try it-what if you bought it, heated it up on the smoker, and won a major competition? You could spend more time drinking and relaxing instead of manning the pit all night and day. :laugh:

I don't see how Oscar Mayer pulled pork could possibly be any nastier than potted meat, vienna sausages, canned sardines, canned tuna, spam, or any number of questionable meat products that people buy and eat every day for some reason.

Look here my dear fellow, if you are so unsophisticated that you are unable to appreciate the plethora of flavors wrapped in a McRib I must simply say good day to you sir, GOOD DAY TO YOU! What's better than a McRib, a can of Bush beer, and a delicious bag of BBQ flavored potato chips? Haven't got a clue? Neither do I. It's just that good.

Well I must say that if sophistication causes one to loose all sense of taste I for one shall strive to be the best heathen I can be. Now rest assured this only applies to the McRib portion.I sincerely wish I had had in my possession a can of Bush beer so that its nasty flavor would have eliminated the residual greasy and sickly sweet flavor of said McRib from my mouth. So I must say Good Day To You Sir

:cry:After considerable observation of the local restaurant traffic, and a walk thru the local grocery stores I have come to the opinion that nobody cooks anymore. Parking lots are full at all restaurants by 5:30 every day of the week and there is more prepared meats in the butcher case than any other. Even if it needs to be cooked, they have already seasoned it with rubs and sauces for you. And how many "carry-out" menus are in kitchen drawers. We are a lost generation - The 'what color of pill do you want for dinner is getting closer'. The're even puttin honey in my Wild Turkey:mad2:

0109131229a.jpg

I tried the Jack Daniels stuff a few times when they are giving out samples. Almost instant heartburn! And something along the line of an "unnatural" taste.

Don't know what they put in the package stuff, but it ain't good.

wallace

I bought a "McGristle" once, two bites, hello trashcan!
If I need a BBQ fix and don't want to put in the work, I go to Famous Dave's, at least he tries!

I had to take a Tums just from reading about it.

I needed toilet paper...

Look at the mahogany lining. When BBQ has become so popular that Oscar-Meyer is jumping on the wagon, and Bobby Flay has a BBQ cookbook coming out this spring, you know that the tide that raises all (BBQ) ships has officialy rolled in.

I'm seeing huge interest even in my world.

Just one man's perspective...

John

They makin' our meat more expensive!

Well I must say that if sophistication causes one to loose all sense of taste I for one shall strive to be the best heathen I can be. Now rest assured this only applies to the McRib portion.I sincerely wish I had had in my possession a can of Bush beer so that its nasty flavor would have eliminated the residual greasy and sickly sweet flavor of said McRib from my mouth. So I must say Good Day To You Sir

Okay sir, you have first affronted the majesty and myriad of flavors included in the McRib, but to go and insult the hopsy splendor of BUSH brand beer... I'm not sure there's any way to make up for such... such libel! It is all too clear you are in this BBQ scene to screw with EVERYTHING held sacred to a BBQ purist such as myself. How dare you.

Back