Contest Results 33rd Annual American Royal World Series of BBQ Invitational

I normally steal/take credit for the things my team mates do but I need to give a big pat on the back to Pat (w/Smokers Purgatory) for a second place call in ribs at the Invitational. He pulled his best score of the year on an important day and help elevate the team's overall place.
The rest of the weekend is a different story ... same old worthless Pat. :razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Huge congrats to Big Poppa and crew for taking it down!
Congrats to everyone who heard their name!

Congratulations to Sterling & Co on the GC! Nice meeting you this weekend. Big day for Ia Smokey D's also!! Congrats to everyone who heard a call.

Thanks Doug! That almost sounded genuine :tongue:

Congratulations to Big Poppa and everyone that heard their name called. Truly a great accomplishment.

Congratulations to Big Poppa and everyone that heard their name called. Truly a great accomplishment.

Great job to you too Jason! Nice work! :eusa_clap

Going need to get that chicken recipe from you sometime..:wink:

What a wonderful weekend we had! So much fun and an honor just to have our name on the same pages as most of these teams.

Huge congrats to Big Poppa's Sterling and Jody for bringing the big crown to California! You guys rocked it!

I am still completely overwhelmed by being able to walk that arena floor, not once, but twice! We had a great cook and loved the whole experience that is the American Royal.

Great to meet fellow Brethren, visit with 'old' friends and meet new ones!

Congratulations to everyone, especially BPS on your GC. Sterling thanks for all you do to help grow BBQ. Big shout out to Cameron from Bam Bam BBQ, what a finish to a great year. You guys are living the dream.

Congrats to everyone that walked! It was our first time at the Royal. Had a great time, and the 5th place call in ribs didn't hurt either.

We had heard all the stories about drunks stumbling into your site, but we had no problems with that at all. We were in the quieter B lot, but I think the cold weather kept a lot of the public home too. Still, the dark side was an interesting experience.

Back