• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bacon Cone Scotch Egg Sundae! (Pron)

With a BIG grin on my face and pointing at your pics,,, I had my wife come over and look at them.... all she said was... NO!!! :sad:

That is pure bacon Awesomeness! :clap2:

What is it that you were using to form the cone on? A buddy of maine wants to make a Bacon Piñata, but we cannot figure out how to form the bacon in that shape, and that might be the answer.

John

That is pure bacon Awesomeness! :clap2:

What is it that you were using to form the cone on? A buddy of maine wants to make a Bacon Piñata, but we cannot figure out how to form the bacon in that shape, and that might be the answer.

John

It's called a frog mat, it's like a teflon coated mesh. I cut this piece out of a bigger one, I use either tooth picks or butcher string when I want to secure it either around something or, in this case, use it to make a form. They can only be used with indirect heat though.
http://www.frogmats.com/

I keep coming back to the pictures... I can't stop drooling... I need a bacon intervention...

Dude, I'm giving you three of these: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Truly awesome is the occasional idea worth stealing! I love scotch eggy wegs and the bacon cone is cool as hell. I'm totally doing a half dozen of these this weekend.

Back