Wishland Que'n for Kids (IBCA Four Meat)

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Can't believe that no one is talking about this one. Four Q will be there what other brethren will be stepping up to the plate to help the Kids?

A BBQ competition for the benefit of Wishland Chidren's Charity. Teams may also vend "People's Choice" samples of their Q to the public.

gallery_246_24_111247.jpg

I will be in attendance! I need to beat Bentley's brisket, so he has to donate $25 to Wishland kids. This is easy money for the kids:lol:

I will be in attendance! I need to beat Bentley's brisket, so he has to donate $25 to Wishland kids. This is easy money for the kids:lol:

You beat Bentley and I'll kick in $25.00 for Wishland kids in your name!

I'd love to go, but with the price of gas it would be hard. I also have to do some practice for the Modesto comp. Have fun guys.

All these folx going to a contest instead of the bash. Oh well, the debauchery will proceed without you.

We all need to beat Bentley's Brisket. He's donating $25 for every team that finishes ahead of him out to 10 places.

I'll be there helping out Smell My Butts BBQ.

Looking forward to it!

Tropical Heat BBQ will be there. Next Friday can't get here soon enough, chomping at bit for first comp of the year. We were at this location for the QN4U class, very nice venue.
Though 1.5 hours away, looks like will be closest comp to home this year.

See you all there.

Bill

I'm ready. Did a coupla briskets this past weekend. Rave reviews.

Can't wait to get there. Been working overtime all week to make sure I have Friday off. This will be fun for me:icon_bigsmil

Back