Komodo Factory tour was awesome!

Lobsterbake

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Me and my wife were able to get a tour of the Komodo Kamado factory yesterday May1st and it was really neat to see so many grills and meet the owner. Amazing product/country/vacation. www.komodokamado.com

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 273
So I see you picked out two. NIIICE! :mrgreen:

Is that the 19.5" and the 32" grills in your picture?

A 23 and a 32 in pic but not mine. I haven't made a color decision yet and will most likely go with a cobalt blue 32. I can't even convey how awesome it was to see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Not sure why I can't post multiple pics at once so replying to my own post lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 259
A 23 and a 32 in pic but not mine. I haven't made a color decision yet and will most likely go with a cobalt blue 32. I can't even convey how awesome it was to see!
Dang! That 32" makes the already big 23" look small. :shock:

That 32" is a monster! No doubt a fine peice of cooking machinery! How was the tour, did they take you through process start to finish on how they make these things?

We got to see whatever we wanted and pretty amazing craftsmanship. I am not sure on the 16.

Thanks

Mark

They are made in Surabaya Indonesia and my wife is super and loves to travel. We had never been to Asia and FF miles plus hotel rewards made it feasible.

Cool. Thanks for the info. You are not missing anything in Illinois while you are gone. Enjoy.

Back