Hey Farkers...It's Friday...What's Smokin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Steaks tonight...nuttin' for 10 whole days...:shocked:...headin' down to California for a week of wine, woman, and song...:becky: Have a great weekend folks! :p

What part of Cali you heading to? Wine country? Have fun, JD.

Maybe make my XL TD idea a reality! :rolleyes: Not much tonight except for a few coldies and some quick dinner.

4 Butts
Whole Packer
2 Chickens
6 Babys
3 Spares
1/2 Salmon
40 ABTS
Pig Candy
Pork Loin
PARTY!!!!!!!!

smoked 2 weekends in a row, wife wants to eat something different
so grilling up some chicken wings/burgers and watching the hockey game oh yes

Got a party for 50 tomorrow..2 13# briskets 40# butts 10 racks of spares and tips and 40 chicken thighs..40 moinks and 40 ABT's..should be busy here!

gonna do a couple of big tri tips. for smoking i'm gonna do a few fatties and a spam on my mini smoker. love that stuff.

Got two shoulders of lamb one leg of lamb, silverside, topside, MOINK, jerk chicken, apple beans, pork shoulder and whatever else they throw at me. It's the MIL birthday party tomorrow.

All going down on the MUDS baby!!!

One lamb shoulder ..

358x4c2.jpg

2q1x4x0.jpg

done..
260puts.jpg

Got 4 Butts on the smoker now but, sadly, none are for us! Making up some pizzas tonight, then out of town for 2 weeks. Going to visit the folks in Louisiana. Indirect on my dads grill will be the best I can do while there.

Washapnin' McG.!
Smoked 3Kg wings tonight,probably gonna smoke some chicks this weekend again.
Have Phun!:cool:

What part of Cali you heading to? Wine country? Have fun, JD.

Maybe make my XL TD idea a reality! :rolleyes: Not much tonight except for a few coldies and some quick dinner.

Yup...gonna hook up with Landarc and BBQ Grail in Napa next Wednesday...should be fun! :cool:

If the Weather holds out, I'll be Smoking some Meatballs
to go with this huge pot of Red Sauce I got simmering on the stove...
Then I'm gonna make me some Baked Macaroni tomorrow!!!!

Not as much cooking because the wifey has a garage sale planned and then finish painting and cleaning the garage. :mad2:

Back