2017 Saturday Oct 7 SoCal Fall Bash North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent: Head Count & Food Planning!

Lee and I are first taking the Sriracha factory tour, so will be coming by afterwards (maybe 4-5pm).

Really ticked that Bigmista beat me to the tofu bean sprout dish... farker!! As a result, I'm planning on doing Loot N' Booty grilled shrimp and avocado salad

Lee and I are first taking the Sriracha factory tour, so will be coming by afterwards (maybe 4-5pm).

Really ticked that Bigmista beat me to the tofu bean sprout dish... farker!! As a result, I'm planning on doing Loot N' Booty grilled shrimp and avocado salad

I fully support your decision. :hungry:

Still trying to figure out what I want to bring to cook. I was thinking of some spicy Asian Chicken wings, but it looks like there's already quite a bit of chicken....

Picked up a bottle of Cabo though:evil:

I think wings only count as wings, rather than counting as chicken. :hungry:

Still trying to figure out what I want to bring to cook. I was thinking of some spicy Asian Chicken wings, but it looks like there's already quite a bit of chicken....

Picked up a bottle of Cabo though:evil:

We're the only folks doing chicken from what I can see, so some wings would be a nice addition to the mix. :thumb:

Quick bash update

I sent those of you who didn't respond to my PM the other day with bash address and contact details another PM today requesting you confirm so we know what we're dealing with in terms of head count so we can rent the right amount of extra tables and furniture etc so we have what we need!

Also, arrival time has been pushed back a bit to 1pm so we can get the cleaning crew getting the property prepped up and ready for everyone. :thumb:

Thanks!

Was hoping to make it down but camping and fishing with all the grand kids trumped the trip.

I know we all will have good times!

Another day, another Dr. visit, and a new health issue that will make it impossible for me to make it on Saturday. Fark! Hope all of you that make it have a great day and post pics.

Another day, another Dr. visit, and a new health issue that will make it impossible for me to make it on Saturday. Fark! Hope all of you that make it have a great day and post pics.

Marty,

I'm really sorry to hear that - I hope everything is OK - please keep us posted! You will be missed...

Really gonna miss you Marty. Definitely understand about health issues and challenges involved. You focus on getting better and I look forward to hanging out with you in the future.

Dang, Marty! Gonna miss you! Fark! Hope this just involves resting/recuperating - holler if you need anything.

How 'bout I run y'all plates on Sunday? Or if you prefer, me and a drunk Texan can show up at yer door late on Saturday nite. :whoo:

How 'bout I run y'all plates on Sunday? Or if you prefer, me and a drunk Texan can show up at yer door late on Saturday nite. :whoo:

Hey! i was overserved last year and Marty was involved (and Sako too) . The West Coast has so many tasty brews to sample and a valiant effort was made. Will attempt to pace myself better (maybe) this year.

Definitely am on board with a Brethren version of Meals on Wheels. My flight back is 6:05 pm Sunday so have some time Sunday.

I sent those of you who didn't respond to my PM the other day with bash address and contact details another PM today requesting you confirm so we know what we're dealing with in terms of head count so we can rent the right amount of extra tables and furniture etc so we have what we need!

Also, arrival time has been pushed back a bit to 1pm so we can get the cleaning crew getting the property prepped up and ready for everyone. :thumb:

Thanks!

Bringing the Mrs with me. Looking forward to this evening.

Sorry to hear that Marty and on another note do you guys need me to bring the rack with the pbc??

Back