fatty
egg
BUN

On a bed of pulled pork.

Attachments

• P5250033.JPG
    P5250033.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 158
With that in mind... a Bacon and Tomato sandwich is my favorite during tomato season!
1109353719_eb0859bf62.jpg

ok i just woke up and i am hungryyyy now, great photos thanks everyone for sharing.

Our version of a Steak sandwich....sliced smoked ribeye seasoned with a bit of cavender's seasoning, grilled onion and red peppers, shredded melted cheese...

1000646tt1kb7.jpg

Here is my sammie. Pastrami,swiss,pickles and mustard on rye:icon_bigsmil

Attachments

• 100_0665.JPG
    100_0665.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 134
Our version of a Steak sandwich....sliced smoked ribeye seasoned with a bit of cavender's seasoning, grilled onion and red peppers, shredded melted cheese...

1000646tt1kb7.jpg
That's a good looking sandwich Tonto:biggrin:

How about a super deluxe burger with smoked cheese, carmalized onions and shiitake mushrooms, bacon and avacado:cool:

This is BullChit! I don't have any pics of sandwiches because they never sit there long enough to photograph! I am a hungry man and can't wait after creating a masterpiece. That is like asking me to wait for sex. :shock: Ain't gonna happen! I am eatting it NOW!!!!:biggrin:

This is BullChit! I don't have any pics of sandwiches because they never sit there long enough to photograph! I am a hungry man and can't wait after creating a masterpiece. That is like asking me to wait for sex. :shock: Ain't gonna happen! I am eatting it NOW!!!!:biggrin:
You know the rule....no pics never happened:tongue:

That's a good looking sandwich Tonto:biggrin:

:redface:....should have mentioned that we got the idea for the sandwich from Cajun....sure do enjoy making them and eating em' Rodger.....:wink::biggrin:

Theres not much to say about this.

except... Buuuu-rppppp.

Attachments

• dinobone-sammie.jpg
    dinobone-sammie.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 147
Back